CTG Development Company is creating, sustaining and transforming the future through innovative approaches to private-public partnership and unique developments. With a vast collection of expertise, partners and services to include planning, design, finance, construction and development; has a portfolio of nationally acclaimed projects.
The Document Clerk is a key member of the Project Team and is responsible maintenance, control, management, and archiving of all electronic and paper documentation utilized, and, or generated by the project team. This position involves strong administrative skills and the ability to effectively communicate to all levels of the project team(s), customer(s) and other internal and external stakeholders. This position will manage the document interface with HM systems and portal. Position may be assigned other administrative functions as needed. The Document Clerk will manage document control duties with minimal supervision in support of district operations. You will be responsible for establishing document flow and distribution at a job site. Collecting and logging in of all contract documents and project documentation from bid phase through project completion. Reproducing, distributing, storing, and retrieving of documentation.
- Responsible for the tracking, indexing, management, and archiving of all project utilized and, or generated documentation.
- Maintain the project documentation on the appropriate HM data access systems, including the Program Portal and archival drive.
- Ensure client compliance documents are maintained and archived.
- Ensure compliance with company archiving policies, procedures and administrative guidelines.
- Work with stakeholders, various management teams, and field personnel to assure proper document retention.
- Understands and complies with Document Control Policies and verification checklists.
- Working knowledge of disciplines (pipe, electrical and mechanical) and related drawings. Ability to recognize and read a drawing with no labels by type.
- Capable of folding and storing CAD drawings according to standard.
- Control and stamping of Master sticks and duplicates.
- Establish engineering/document files in accordance with records retention and PFIS controls and standards. Knowledge of each document type in PFIS folders.
- Basic understanding of document types; including but not limited to:
- Equipment lists
- Bills of Material
- Design change notices
- Requests for information
- Letters, memos, transmittals, faxes
- Client and Joint Venture contract
- Manufacturer’s literature
- Basic understanding of standard engineering practices.
- Receive, log, file and distribute all engineering documents based on a pre-determined performance standard.
- Generation and distribution of Daily publications and reports.
- Capable of prioritizing work independently.
- Associates Degree or equivalent hours of college-level coursework plus professional experience is preferred
- Entry level candidates / recent graduates with the demonstrated ability to multitask, prioritize, solve problems and the desire to learn quickly, provide good service to customer and progress in their career may be considered.
- Requires excellent computer skills, including MS Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience with ORACLE (or similar large ERP) and experience utilizing a CRM (Customer Relationship Management) database is strongly preferred
- Selected individual will be a professional who is able to prioritize multiple and changing responsibilities while being organized & detail oriented, with a proven commitment to customer service
- Individual will be able to display effective interpersonal skills with all levels of employee, as well as the ability to positively and effectively communicate, verbally and in writing
- Proven success, strong integrity and work ethic are critical As is the ability to have fun and work in an engaging, highly collaborative team environment
- This position is heavily involved in the use of the Oracle ERP system, CRM Data Base and MS Excel
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions
- Proficient in MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, and Power Point, Project) and Adobe Creative Suite.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Must have a strong customer service ethic for internal customers and external customers.
- Strong administrative and organizational skills to manage multiple tasks.
- Experience in Utility Construction, or Project related industries preferred
- Working knowledge of Prolog, Sharepoints and Document Control Systems
- Maintains electronic correspondence file structure
- Knowledge, skills and abilities typically needed for competent performance include but are not limited to the following:
- Experience and proficiency (intermediate to expert level) in the use of PC with Microsoft applications (Word, Excel, etc.)
- Knowledge and ability to use P6 CPM Scheduling
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
Requirement Education and Experience
- 4 years of relevant experience;
- Must be able to work outside and travel;
- Ability to communicate effectively with various levels of staff and personality types;
- Desire and ability to learn the technical aspects of our industry;
- May be expected to walk; and
- Must have a valid state driver’s license.
The work environment characteristics described below are representative of those that a Document Clerk encounters while performing the essential functions of this job.
- Work is performed indoors.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
The following physical demands are representative of those that must be met by a Document Clerk to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- Regularly required to sit and/or stand during a regular work shift of at least eight hours per day.
- Employee is occasionally required to stoop, bend, walk, crouch, and climb.
- Ability to lift, on a frequent basis, at least 25 pounds and carry up to 15 pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
- Continuous mental attention required to complete tasks in an efficient manner.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://constructtwo.com/apply/ →