CTG Development Company is creating, sustaining and transforming the future through innovative approaches to private-public partnership and unique developments. With a vast collection of expertise, partners and services to include planning, design, finance, construction and development; has a portfolio of nationally acclaimed projects.
The Office Administrator has the responsibility of ensuring that the administrative activities within an organization run efficiently, by providing structure to other employees throughout the organization. Applicant must be motivated with a good work ethic and must be team oriented. This position provides hands-on construction management experience supporting field construction activities tied to civil engineering and infrastructure projects such as earthwork, deep foundations, underground utilities, etc.
- Process Subcontracts/Change Orders/Purchase Orders/Prof. Service Agreements
- Project Insurance – Verifying/Requesting/Distributing/Tracking
- Prepare Administrative Submittal Books
- Produce transmittals
- Maintain Submittal Logs
- Provide support to the Estimating and Business Development Departments
- Preparation, assembly, and review of bid documents
- Upload and coordination of bid documents with potential subcontractors and vendors
- Assemble bonding and insurance requirements for project
- Order project plans and office supplies
- Copy, fax, email, ship documents
- Draft correspondence
- Assist with filing and record management
- Assist with other general administrative duties as required
- Prepare project Close Out Documents
- Other office functions as required
- Preferred construction industry knowledge.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Corporate, Executive Administration and Office Management.
- College graduate (preferred).
- Proficient in MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, and Power Point, Project) and Adobe Creative Suite.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Must have a strong customer service ethic for internal customers and external customers.
- Strong administrative and organizational skills to manage multiple tasks.
Knowledge, skills and abilities typically needed for competent performance include but are not limited to the following:
- Experience and proficiency (intermediate to expert level) in the use of PC with Microsoft applications (Word, Excel, etc.)
- Knowledge and ability to use P6 CPM Scheduling
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
Requirement Education and Experience
- 3-5 years of relevant experience;
- Must be able to work outside and travel;
- Ability to communicate effectively with various levels of staff and personality types;
- Desire and ability to learn the technical aspects of our industry;
- May be expected to walk; and
- Must have a valid state driver’s license.
The work environment characteristics described below are representative of those that an Office Administrator encounters while performing the essential functions of this job.
- Work is performed indoors.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
The following physical demands are representative of those that must be met by an Office Administrator to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- Regularly required to sit and/or stand during a regular work shift of at least eight hours per day.
- Employee is occasionally required to stoop, bend, walk, crouch, and climb.
- Ability to lift, on a frequent basis, at least 25 pounds and carry up to 15 pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
- Continuous mental attention required to complete tasks in an efficient manner.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://constructtwo.com/apply/ →